T I C K E T S
Kids (6-12) | RM119
Applicable from March 30 - August 31, 2019
All prices shown in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
All ticket & payment processing is handled by Ticket2U. Your credit card/bank statement will show CloudHAX Sdn Bhd.
C O N S E N T
I, being the parent/guardian of the said child, hereby give my consent that my son/daughter may participate in any Collective Kids activities over the course of the conference, whether it is games, jumping castles, sports etc..
In case of emergency, I hereby give permission to the first aid staff to ensure proper treatment for my child. I understand that every effort will be made to contact me before instituting such procedures.
I agree to pay all such doctor, ambulance and hospital fees incurred on behalf of my child. I have stated any health information about my child that the first aid staff need to know.
I give my permission for my child to be photographed or videotaped. I understand that the image may be displayed for both commercial and promotional purposes, including but not limited to in the church publications, advertisements, resources, programs for broadcast or sale, church buildings or website.
T & C
All tickets are made available on a first come first serve basis. Kids ticket is applicable for children aged 6-12 only. Kids aged 2-5 can no longer be accepted. All slots are fully taken up.
For effectiveness of the kids program, the children will be split into two age groups during the kids program - ages 2-5 and ages 6-12.
The Kids Program at Collective Conference 2019 called “Space Craft” will be fully conducted by the following third party organizations - Hansel & Gretel Kindergarten, Mad About Education and Fun4Kids.
Ayria Sdn Bhd/Collective Kids/Collective and its service providers will provide adult supervision while your child is in our program and all diligence will be made to ensure they are in a child-safe and child-friendly environment.
I being the parent / guardian commit to picking up my child from the pick-up point at the kids program venue within 30 minutes of the allocated pick up time. All children will be there and will not be able to leave until parents pick them up.
I, being the parent/guardian of the said child understand that whilst every precaution will be taken to ensure the good welfare and protection of my child; Ayria Sdn Bhd, Collective, Collective Kids, its staff and volunteers are hereby released from any and all liability in the event of an accident or misfortune, damage or loss that may occur to the child and/or their property.
F A Q
It is the parent’s responsibility to provide your child with food before sending them to the kids program. Snacks will be provided for all children at designated break times.
Children with special needs must be accompanied and assisted by a parent/guardian at all times during the kids program.
If this arrangement cannot be made, we will not be able to accept children with special needs.
All tickets are made available on a first come first serve basis. Each ticket category has specific availability as listed below:
- Early Bird (RM149) - applicable from March 30 - April 30, 2019
- Normal (RM179) - applicable from May 1 - July 7, 2019
- Late (RM199) - applicable from July 8 - July 31, 2019
- Group (RM1341/RM1611/RM1791) – (Buy 9, Free 1 - pricing follows early bird, normal and late tiers) RM1341 applicable from March 30 - April 30, 2019 / RM1611 applicable from May 1 - July 7, 2019 / RM1791 applicable from July 8 - August 31, 2019
- Youth (13-21) (RM129) - applicable from March 30 - August 31, 2019 (Date of birth verification required at registration)
- Kids (6-12) (RM119)- applicable from March 30 - August 31, 2019 (Kids aged 2-5 can no longer be accepted. All slots are fully taken up)
All tickets purchased are strictly non-refundable and non-deferrable. However, registration transfer is permitted.
Registration transfers MUST be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by July 31, 2019. Requests received after this date will not be entertained.
Ticketing terms & conditions as stipulated on this event page, the conference website and on the printed tickets shall apply at all times.
Please read and understand the conditions of sale before purchasing.
For every successful ticket purchase, the buyer will receive an SMS from Ticket2U and emails from MOL Pay and Ticket2U. The emails contain payment confirmation and an e-ticket with embedded QR code.
The QR code is to be presented for registration and check-in on the day of event. 1 ticket admits 1 person only.
If a buyer purchases more than 1 ticket at a time, ONLY the buyer will receive an SMS from Ticket2U and emails from MOL Pay and Ticket2U.
The attendee will each be emailed their respective e-ticket 3 days before the event day.
For group ticket purchase, ONLY the buyer will receive an SMS from Ticket2U and emails from MOL Pay and Ticket2U.
Attendees within the group will each be emailed their respective e-ticket 3 days before the event day.
All tickets purchased are strictly non-refundable and non-deferrable. However, registration transfer is permitted.
Registration transfers MUST be emailed to email@example.com latest by July 31, 2019. Requests received after this date will not be entertained.
Ticket2U accepts payment via Local Bank Transfers (FPX), VISA and MASTERCARD credit cards (local and international). AMEX is currently NOT accepted.
International Customers - please ensure that 3D Secure has been enabled by the issuer of your respective VISA and/or MASTERCARD.
Without 3D Secure enabled, your ticket purchase via VISA and/or MASTERCARD may not be successful.
What is 3D Secure?
3D Secure is an authentication scheme that requires the cardholder to enter an additional password when they make an online purchase. Applies to Visa and Mastercard in any region.
Click the links below for further information.
If you're facing issues with ticket purchasing/payments, please contact Ticket2U customer service.
On the Ticket2U event page, you can click the bottom left 'Live Chat' button to start a chat or leave a message.
A Ticket2U customer service personnel will get back to you soonest possible. Alternatively, you may contact Ticket2U at 1300-88-1588 during working hours (9am-6pm weekdays).
If you have questions about about Conference 2019, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +603-56387573 during office hours, Monday to Friday (10am-6pm).
Terms & Conditions
Conference 2019 is organized by Ayria Sdn Bhd (831724-P) in partnership with Collective (the “Church”). The website is owned by the Church.
1. The Contractual Relationship
Kindly carefully read the Terms herein before proceeding to access and/or use the Services and/or the Website.
Your access and use of the Services and/or the Website constitute your agreement to be bound by the Terms, which stands as a contractual relationship between you and the Church.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you SHOULD NOT continue to access or use the Services and/or the Website.
The Terms herein do hereby expressly supersede any prior agreements or arrangements with you. The Church reserves all rights to immediately terminate these Terms and/or your access and/or usage of any of the Services and/or the Website, including those available to you as being a guest/visitor or a registered user/member of the Services and/or the Website, or generally cease its offering or deny access to the Services and/or the Website at any time for any reason, with a minimum notice period of twenty-one (21) days.
The Church reserves the right to offer you, at any time, such supplemental terms as may be necessary and/or apply to certain Services and/or the Website, and such supplemental terms will be disclosed to you in connection with the applicable Services and/or the Website. Supplemental terms are an addition to, and shall be deemed a part of, the Terms for the purposes of the applicable Services. Supplemental terms shall prevail over these Terms in the event of a conflict with respect to the applicable Services and/or the Website.
The Church reserves all rights to amend the Terms related to the Services and/or the Website from time to time, with at least seven (7) days due notice provided. Such amended Terms will be effective upon the posting of the updated Terms. Your continued access and/or use of the Services and/or the Website, after such posting occurs, constitutes your consent to be by bound the updated Terms as amended.
2. The Services contained in the Website
The Services contained in the Website and its related applications and/or services, a growing variety and resources provided by the Church and/or any of its related third-party partner(s), affiliate(s) and/or provider(s), including but not limited to:
• viewing of media contents such as videos, podcasts and pictures;
• informational content and material;
• spiritual development content;
• news and updates;
• other various communications tools;
• payment gateway services for ticketing, courses and/or programs, printed materials, downloads through third party service providers such as but not limited to Ticket2U, CloudHAX Sdn Bhd;
• personalized content;
• administrative and other electronic messages;
• related third party links and/or materials; and
• other related material, documents, information and/or content which the Church, may in its sole discretion upload on the Website and its related applications and/or services, from time to time.
All data and information contained about and/or related to the Services on the Website shall not give rise to any commitment and/or obligation which is not specifically stipulated in the Terms herein.
Any material, documents, information and/or content posted, uploaded and/or shared through the Website are at no material time to be construed or considered as advice on which reliance should be placed.
Subject to your compliance with the Terms, the Church grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferable license to:
(i) access and use of the Services and the Website on your personal device solely in connection with your use of the Website; and
(ii) access and use of any material, documents, information and/or content that may be made available through the Website, in each case solely for your personal, non-commercial use, subject at all material times to permissions granted by the Church and/or its licensors. Any rights not expressly granted herein are expressly reserved by the Church and/or and of its affiliated or related licensors.
You may not:
(i) use the Services and/or the Website for any purpose(s) which may:
(a) breach any law, statute, rule, regulation or by-law of Malaysia or any other applicable jurisdiction;
(b) be fraudulent, criminal or unlawful in any way;
(c) be inaccurate or out-of-date; and
(d) may be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, defamatory or untrue;
(e) intentionally, knowingly or unknowingly impersonate any other person or body or misrepresent a relationship with any person or body;
(f) be contrary to any specific rule or requirement that is stipulated on the Services and/or the Website (whether it be in relation to a particular part or in general); and
(g) involve your use, delivery or transmission of any viruses, unsolicited emails, ‘trojan horses’ or any computer programming routines that are intended and/or for the purpose of damaging, detrimentally interfering with, surreptitiously intercepting, or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
(ii) remove any copyright, trademark and/or any other IP Rights, or other proprietary notices from any portion of the Services and/or the Website;
(iii) reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, or otherwise exploit any of the Services and/or the Website except as expressly permitted by the Church;
(iv) link to, mirror or frame any portion of the Services and/or the Website, without express permission by the Church;
(v) cause to be launched or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of indexing, surveying or otherwise data mining any portion of the Services and/or the Website or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the Services and/or the Website; and/or
(vi) attempt to gain unauthorised access to or impair any aspect of the Services and/or the Website and/or its related systems or networks.
In addition, you agree that the entire risk arising out of your use of the Services and/or the Website remains solely with you, to the full extent permitted under the laws of Malaysia.
3. Access to the Services and the Website
The Church shall not be responsible and/or liable if the Services and/or the Website is unavailable for any time or for any period.
On occasion, the Church may need to carry out routine repairs, maintenance or introduce new facilities and functions to the Services and/or the Website. You shall be notified of such occasions and are requested to bear with any downtime until the completion of such routine activities.
At any material time, the Church reserves all rights to make changes and/or updates as it deems fit without any further consent from and/or notice to you.
Third Party Services and Content
4. Rights and Responsibilities of User(s) of the Website
Rights and Responsibilities of the User(s)
The guests, visitors and registered users/members (collectively, the “User”) have, amongst others, the following responsibilities in accessing and/or using the Website and/or the Services:
(i) not provide any false personal information or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission;
(ii) if the Church disable your account, you will not create another one without our express written permission;
(iii) keep your personal and contact information accurate and up-to-date;
(iv) adhere to all the Terms herein contained, whether individually (separable) or collectively;
(v) understand and accordingly comply with all of the relevant laws governing your access and/or usage of the Services and/or the Website; and
(vi) do all necessary acts to ensure the protection of the Church.
5. User Provided Content
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, posts, or other materials (the “Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom this Content originated.
This means that you are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services and/or the Website. Although the Church monitor the Content submitted to the Website, we cannot reasonably guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality, or suitability of this Content. You understand and agree that by using the Services and/or the Website, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. You agree not to use the Services and the Website to:
• upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, discriminatory, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
• harm minors in any way;
• impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
• forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Website;
• upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
• upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
• upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
• upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other Users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
• interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Services and/or Website or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services and/or the Website;
• intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law and regulations;
• “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
• collect or store personal data about other Users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth above.
The Church may or may not pre-screen Content, but the Church shall have the right (but not the obligation) and sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available through the Website for any reason.
6. Links and external websites
The Website may provide, or third parties may provide, links to internet banking sites, payment gateway, other sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that the Church has no control over such sites and resources, and that the Church is therefore not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
You further acknowledge and agree that the Church shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
7. Termination or closing Accounts
You acknowledge and agree that the Church may, without giving any reason and without prior notice, at our sole discretion, immediately terminate your account and access to the Services and/or the Website at any time and for any reason, and shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account or access to the Services and/or the Website. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for termination of your access to the Services and/or the Website as a result of any violation of these Terms.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Church and its trustees, pastoral staffs, officers, employees, volunteers, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates harmless from any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities and expenses (including legal costs and fees) arising out or in connection with:
(i) your use of the Services and/or the Website;
(ii) your breach or violation of any of the Terms herein contained;
(iii) the Church’s use of your User Content; or
(iv) your violation of the rights of any third party, including the third party goods and service provider(s).
9. Intellectual Property
The Church and/or its licensors are the sole owners of all IP Rights (whether jointly or severally) contained and/or related to and/or connected with the Website and all content and material contained therein, with the exception of User Content. All works, content and materials on the Website are protected by international copyright laws and treaties. All such rights are hereby expressly and impliedly reserved.
No content or material contained on the Website is to be used for any commercial purpose and/or public circulation without the express permission of the Church and/or its licensors.
Should there be infringement of any of the rights owned by the Church and/or its’ licensors, all action shall be taken to the full extent permitted by law to seek redress and relief for such infringement, including but not limited to an immediate cease placed on the accounts of the said user/member and/or any third party goods and service provider(s).
10. Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will we be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. You expressly understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Services and/or the Website is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any downloaded material.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms and your use of the Services and/or the Website (an all non-contractual relationships arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the prevailing laws of Malaysia.
Any disputes which may arise out of or which may be related to or in connection with the the Services and/or the Website and/or the Terms shall fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia, for the settlement of such disputes.
The Church may give notice, by means of general notice, on the Services and/or the Website and/or the Terms herein contained, electronic mail to your email address as registered and/or provided during your registration for a user/member account within the Website or by written communication sent to your address as contained in the registered account.
If at any material time, during the subsistence of the Terms, there are changes to laws, regulations, by-laws or otherwise, which may render any of the Terms illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable in any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted and the remaining Terms shall survive, remain in force and effect and continue to be binding on all parties herein concerned.
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (the “Act“), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to all entities under and/or related to Collective (the “Church“) (collectively, “our”, “us” or “we”). For the purpose of this written notice (“Notice“), the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the same meaning as prescribed in the Act.
1. This Notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by the Church and by using or accessing www.collective.my and/or https://conference.collective.my and/or https://www.ticket2u.com.my/event/13302 (the “Website”) and/or other related applications, you hereby give your consent to the processing of your personal data.
2. Your personal data includes your full name, gender, date of birth, email address, home or office mailing address, telephone number, NRIC no., passport number, bank account no. and credit or debit card nos., location, donation history, educational qualifications, religious information, preferences, interests and all other related personal data we may again collect from you on any subsequent occasion.
3. Your personal data is being or is to be collected and further processed for:
(a) communicating with you on any information, detail, and/or material in relation to the programme, activity and/or works of the Church;
(b) operate the Website;
(d) responding to your inquiries and/or complaints;
(e) processing payments and the relevant documents for registration and/or subscription to any programme, activity or works of the Church;
(f) conducting surveys and/or analysis about the programme, activity or works of the Church;
(g) compliance with any legal requirements; and
(h) such other purposes directly related to the foregoing.
(collectively, the “Purposes”).
4. The Church does not sell, rent or lease the personal data and/or information collected to third parties. The Church may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, the Church may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to the Church, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
5. Your personal data, and all other information that you may provide us from time to time, is being or is to be collected from: the Website(s) and/or its related applications, and from third party payment gateway(s) for, amongst others, the Purposes.
6. In operating this Website, we may use a technology called “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of information that the computer that hosts our Website gives to your computer when you access a website. Our cookies help provide additional functionality to the Website and help us analyse the Website usage more accurately.
8. Subject to provisions of the Act:
(a) you may, upon payment of a prescribed fee, make a data access request in writing to us; and
(b) we may refuse to comply with a data access request or a data correction request and shall, by notice in writing, inform you of our refusal and the reasons of our refusal.
9. We disclose or may disclose your personal data to all entities related to the Church as stated above, related third party goods and service provider(s), third party payment gateway(s), our related corporations, business partners, service providers, governmental departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies and any such third party requested or authorised by you for the Purposes.
10. We won’t share your personal information with anyone except for the situations listed below or unless we specifically inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of our sharing your personal information.
11. We may share your personal information with:
(a) Authorised third party goods and service provider(s). Our third party authorised goods and service providers are companies that allows for the purchase of goods and certain services. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit and debit card payments, bank transfers, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analyses, supporting the Website functionality, and supporting surveys and other features we offer. These service providers may have access to your personal information to the extent necessary to perform their functions, but we do not allow them to share or use any of your personal information for any other purpose.
(b) Affiliates. We may share information we collect, including personal information, with the affiliates of the Church. Sharing information with our affiliates enables us to provide you with information about a variety of products and services that might interest you. All of the Church affiliates are required to comply with applicable privacy and security laws and, at a minimum, in any commercial email they send to you, will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive such email messages in the future.
(c) Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
(i) In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by Malaysian law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
(ii) When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce the Website’s Terms or other agreements or policies.
(iii) In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of insolvency.
12. We may require your assistance if the personal data relating to other third parties is required to process your personal data for the Purposes and you hereby agree to use your best endeavors to assist us when required.
13. It is obligatory that you supply us your email address, phone number, first name, last name and identification details (such as NRIC or passport) (collectively, “compulsory personal data”). If you fail to supply us with the compulsory personal data, we may refuse to process your personal data for any of the Purposes.
14. We may transfer your personal data to a place outside Malaysia and you hereby give your consent to the transfer.
15. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up to date.
16. If, at any time after registering, you change your mind about receiving information from us or about the use of information volunteered by you, please send us a request specifying your new choice. Please contact us as specified above.
18. The Website and our related services are not intended for those under 18, and we do not knowingly collect information from those under the age of 18. Those under 18 should not submit any personal information without the permission of their parents or guardians. By using the Website, our related applications and/or services. you are representing that you are at least 18.
If we do not receive the declaration confirming that you have received this Notice and consent to our processing of your personal data below within fourteen (14) days from the date of this Notice, we will assume that you have consented to our processing of your personal data in accordance with the above.
No. 3 Jalan SS 13/4,
47500, Subang Jaya,
Google Maps Plus Code
3H9W+V4 Subang Jaya, Selangor